Hello Loves, Lpfoodie here!
I am seriously so excited for fall that i’ve already started planning my favorite fall recipes… So keep your eyes out for them all!
These little bites are my faves because they’re an easy grab and go snack that last a few days and keep you energized throughout the day!
Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup ground chia seed or flax seed (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey + a drizzle
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup unpacked grated apple (1 medium to large apple)
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients including oats, seeds, cinnamon… Now in another bowl mix the Almond butter, honey, vanilla, and salt until mixed well, then pour the wet mixture over the dry and mix until evenly coated. Once all is mixed stir in the grated apple.
- Use a cookie scooper to make the bite size balls – Makes 2 dozen
- Keep fresh in an airtight container stored in the fridge up to 4 days!
- Serving size: 2 Bites = 218 cal
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Sugar: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g