Hi babes, Lauren here!
Check out this yummy new recipe that I just made! Pictures are on instagram at “Lpfoodie”
This Recipe only takes 20 minutes! Plus you’ll have left overs, just what a college student needs.
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Yellow onion
- 2-4 Small Zucchini – spiraled
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 Large carrots
- Heat oil in a medium to large pan over medium heat
- Add onions, cook 4-5 minutes or until translucent and tender
- Add carrots and stir in zucchini; cook for an additional 2 minutes
- Add soy sauce, teriyaki, and sesame seeds; cook for an additional 5 minutes until zucchini is tender
- Remove from heat
Calories: 116 cal Fat: 8.2 g Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Sodium: 243 mg g Protein: 2.7 g Fiber: 2.4